Post 10:English Language Challenges

Today I’m going to talk about my experience in this class during the semester. When I came here to the university, I did a test in which you can pass the different levels of English, for that reason I didn’t have class of English during many time, I took 1 year before start the university and 1 year more without English (class), so when I restart to have class at the begin I felt estrange and insecure, I felt that all was bad, but then this feeling go away and bit by bit have gone.

Today I am finishing the second semester of English. My experience has been pretty good, today I feel more confidence.
Writing blogs has been a space where I can develop my ideas more smoothly, without fear of making mistakes. In general everything has been good, however as a recommendation, I would have liked to receive some kind of feedback to know about the writing of the blogs, once you write them, because that way we could know in what we are wrong or how good or bad we are.

I am aware that I am not the best in English and that I have to improve many things. For example I forget the little things and those "details" that make the difference. Like the "to" or the verbs in their past form or the pronunciation. The truth is that this can only be improved as I write and used more the English.and I think I could keep improving, since I'm constantly listening to English and reading.

English for me is part of my daily life. Many of the songs (if not all) that I have, are in English and most of the time I'm listening to videos in English (although the latter sometimes makes it difficult to write in English because speaking it is different to writing it for pronunciation).

English in these days is extremely important for personal and work development, so I want to thank for having had the opportunity to share this time in the classes. Undoubtedly everything learned here will help me. 

                                            Thank you everyone and thank you Teacher :)

Comentarios

  1. I loved you Shiba inu's gif haha.
    Like you, I've been learning English through music, I think it's a good way to do so!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario