Post 4, Free-themed post Talk about my favourite song


Hi everyone I hope you had a nice Halloween, so today I’m going to talk about music, especially about my favorite song.
I’m always listening music but is difficult to me define my style of music or genre and choose one favorite song, because I think my music is constantly changing depends of the moment.  Despite of I would say that my favorite genre or the genre most common I listen is pop, and a combination of rock-pop. Generally I prefer listen music in other idioms that are not Spanish, English even German or Bulgarian as an example.  In this way I like varied artists, for example Ed Sheeran, Charlie Put, OneRepublic (my favorite band far away) or James Arthur (He is also my favorite of favorites then OneRepublic) but also I listen Green Day and different artists not necessarily related of pop and even music in Spanish, because I like dance and really I dance and practice sports so you can understand that in this moments you need music with rhythm to stay motivated (or underrated music- artists that you probably don’t know).
I have two favorites’ songs in this moment but in this occasion I write about my favorite song of always, if you ask me always I will say you this song. This is “Good live” of OneRepublic. Good live for me represent the simple and beautiful that is the live, because “this has gotta be the good life”. This simplicity behind everything and the little moments that you cand enjoy even if “ you're happy like a fool” or even “ When everything is out, You gotta take it in.
In short this song helps me to recovery the hope for the live, and reminds me that the things are easier than you think.

Here is the video



Comentarios

  1. It's curious, I have always listened to the songs that One Republic compose for other artist, but I haven't listened to their own songs haha. It's a good song!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario