Post 5, My future job



Oh well that is a hard question for me… when I think on the future even I can’t imagine still doing something related with the career,  I know maybe  that sounds weird ’cause  I’m studying Public Administration.  But in my case I always had though this is the medium to the end, that means career not necessary defined your complete life and the things that you can released or get it, for me this career give to me some gadgets for do the things that I wanted to do, maybe that would be like  “make ends and meet” to then “portfolio”.

Ok clarify that, thinking on my future, I had find two possible options (in the reality I had many): first study a post grade that allows me work in the private area (and get a better salary) in this way I could put away money to travel and live in an another country (this has been my dream after a career related to the science) or work first in a Public area and study at the same time or only work. 

We should be realistic I’m aware it could be difficult so if I can’t get a job in the private area I would like a job in a security place, in a great public organization. I don’t know wich. I would like travel in my job too, and know more other places and why not other countries, what better if they pay me ?:D haha
For me the salary is important so I want my money!

How I said in the start I think this is the medium to the end.

 My dreams  or  goals are (not specific order)
-Have money.
-Study something related to the science (odontology, nutrition).
-Continue training and practice sports.
-live in other country.
-still learn
-and be happy

bye everyone thank you for reading

Comentarios

  1. You would be so good if you studied a career related to nutrition! it suits you perfectly haha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would like to live in other country too, maybe Korea and I have the same thought like you, the medium to the end for to do all that we want.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario