Post 9. Changes to my study Program


Hi friend today is the almost the last post and in this post ‘m going to talk about the changes to my study program.
“I’m studying Public Administration in the University of Chile”, when I said that to my friend or family (rarely I do that) they always think “oh you are in the one of the best Universities of country”… but in the reality I don’t feel that. The University of Chile isn’t a bad place and is true, is one of the best universities, but sometimes I forget that because there are many things in which the EGGP and university could improve.

Little things good: In my opinion the curriculum of career is good, this have varieties of subjects that I think give to us a many abilities not only related to the Social science  besides you can learn about math, economy, administrative sciences, laws, and languages. Those were the reason because I chose the career. In this sense I won’t like to do a big change in the Curriculum. Maybe the only this that could need it could be free class and electives class (without marks) not related to traditional classes and dismiss the workload.

Problem: Many times the teacher gives to us a thousand of tasks at the same time. You really don’t have the enough time even for your life, what they are waiting?

Solution: In the last I would like to recommend disperse the tests and marks in different week or period and not wait at the end and I would like recommend to all the teacher that they put on the system our marks in the reasonable time.

Problem: Other of the trouble that I think is one of the main is the space of EGGP, the build is so small compare to the number of students and others faculties. Is a small space without enough infrastructures. We don’t have sits for example in the hours of dinner neither there are a space to eat food. Also the spaces don’t have conditions appropriate, in the out areas on the summer the sun is in front of our, and in the winter all the playground is dripping. Here is of vital importance the role that administration.

Solution: They need invest once and for all, and manage the resources in an efficiency, equality (between faculties) and transparent way.

Problem: I don’t want to talk about the teachers and their methods… that are a never ending theme. Is clarity that between sections we have huge different knows related to the contents (especially in Sadistic). Also the teacher many times do use of this “figure” to claim things or deny something (change a test for example).

Solution: A possible solution is hard because behind there are a culture, and common ways to do always the same. I could suggest major coordination in the high levels and more spaces to communicate our problems.

We are in one of the best universities of Chile, we need to be the best University of Chile.




Comentarios