Post 6: Post graduate studies


When I think in my future is hard for me to  decide what  I will do! But if you ask me, I would like to take post graduate studies, probably I would say yes!  I’m not one hundred percent clear about it because that is not an easy decision, that involves time and money.

Like I said the last week, I would like to study a postgraduate degree not specifically related with Public Administration, instead  I would prefer a study related to economy, that help me to improve my skills and reach a better job and salary. I’ve always dreamed to live abroad and learn other languages so, I would like to study my postgraduate course out of Chile. Of course that is one of possibilities that I (think) have.

I’m conscious that a easy, because you need think in the university, different grades, the modality of study and the true reason behind of this decision. Because “You're investing time and money into postgraduate study, so you don't want to end up on a master's programme that's not right for you”, obviously. But also I’m convinced  that we can do everything that we want!

Well friends as all your I'm young person and yet I don’t  have enough  clarity what I want to do in the future, still I have many doubts and questions ....But having doubts is part of  life, you can't let this doubts turn into fear and block your aspirations.


Comentarios

  1. I really liked your last sentence! if you're thinking about taking an economy related course, you should just do it!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Doubts always exist at our age so we have to resolve it to be happy. Don´t doubt about your life or decision that you make because are all ways to learn and grow up.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario