Post 8- The holidays!


Hi friends  today I’m going to talk about holidays.
The last holidays were not really good, because I was operated, and my holidays was reduced in the hospital, I was almost all vacations hospitalized. For that reason this summer I want to have different holidays.
I usually spend a lot time standing in my home, but this summer I would like to spend more time with my family in my friends.  My family never have had a define plan for vacations, I agreed with don’t have a plan but I’m planning to visit some beach, here in Chile V region.  I’m thinking maybe in “El Quisco” beach. In my opinion is a beautiful and calm place. We had visited before that place and we like it.
Regarding to my plans these vacations I had planned to practice more sports activities, only me or with my friends, fortunately I have many friends that love, like me, practice sports. I always had train but this summer I want do my best effort, that is a good idea considered that I have more time, also I want to get a weekend or part time job, to save money and help to my family.
I’m not sure about my plans but I‘m excited to start my holidays. To be honest I really need holidays!  These last time has been really hard times, above all because we have had a lot of assignment in the university. For that reason, I need time to rest.
Recalling my past summer, I'm absolutely convinced that these holidays and everyday could be better.
The life doesn’t give to you a second chance in vain.


Comentarios

  1. I agree with you, the university workloads have been so stressful :( but it is almost over, finally!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario