Post 3 Free themed post



Hi everyone today I'm going to talk about my favorite Movie.

I should recognize that I always watch movies but sadly I'm bad to remember the movies haha.
I'm always watching new movies of different genres I like comedian (or a combination of comedian and thriller or comedian and action) but definitely if I had to choose one I would say that my favorite genre is thriller or suspense.
Many time ago when I was maybe 13 years old when I was watching TV in the night by coincidence I found a movie, immediately I felt interested because it was a thriller movie. I become watch it and I thought "that is very nice" haha. This movie was Dead Silence.
Dead silence is a horror or thriller movie; the story become with a husband and wife that receive a doll gift in their apartament. Aparently for the woman the doll (called Bilie) is a sweet doll so she decided left sweet doll and her home, but Bilie is a doll that have a hide curse. He is one of the 100 dolls of Mary Shaw. Mary Shaw was ventriloquist and had more than 100 ventriloquists doll. She was murdered and left a curse to those who received one of her dolls. If for some reason you scream, she will cut off tongue. So you can imagine what happend with the woman :/. Her husband Jamie founded a his wife murdered and he decide discover what happend untill end.
I like the doll Bilie, It probably sounds weird because he is not an actor haha but I like the horror that he conveys in his face and how sweet it seems at the same time ...the problem is Mary Shaw.


This is not a movie suitable for all audiences or for cowards but if you have value you could definitely you should see it (if you dare, haha just kidding) Also If you are looking for movies especially for Halloween I would recommend this movie. Also If you are looking for movies especially for Halloween I would recommend this movie


Far away the best film that I've ever seen!


And finally I want share with us The Legend of Mary Shaw (BE CAREFUL AND DON’T SCREAM)



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario