Post 2 The best ever!


If I had to think on my best Holidays ever, I would say that it was a long time ago when I was a child, maybe I was 12 years old. It was in Curacaví hill, Metropolitan Region, Chile. I was with my family, my Mom, my sisters and a brother, We went to camping here. Although I was a child I remember it that a nice place there were a river or something similar, many threes and nature also many bees too haha.  The most that I like of this place was the fact that you needed do all things without an amenity of your home. For example you don't have electricity, potable water or a bed. You are in the nature and you need share with nature with that’s mean. In certain way you are disconnect of all and the only thing that you should do is enjoy and live.
We stay here for a week and in that week we did a lot of things.  A normally day we woke up and the we go looking for water in the river, then we ate something cooking in the campfire, and rest of the day we swam in the river, we did campfire in the night or activities like that.  I remember that one day when I was swimming on the river a bee painted me, it was hurt L and also my Mom was harassed by  bees haha really funny memories . It was a definitely the best holydays that we had, I loved share with the majority of my family.


Comentarios

  1. Wow, you survived a holiday without internet! Living in the nature must be a refreshing experience.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice holidays Nicole, I hope that your can experience a great holiday again, beacuse we need it.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario