Post 1: A country I would like to visit

When I think in a country that I would like to visit is difficult to me take a decision, because I really want travel of many places, and I would like live in one too (and don’t back to Chile obviously). Despite of I think I would visit Germany, I still I don't know if I would stay and live there forever, but I think that could be the occasion to learn other idiom and visit beautiful places and meet new people, and discovery another culture.

Germany: Berlin
Germany is a country that is located in central-western Europe. It includes 16 constituent states
The Germany's capital and largest metropolis is Berlin. I would like to travel to Germany, specifically to Berlin.


Berlin

Berlin was destroyed during   the  bombings of World War II so there is not much left from the original historical heritage.
Most buildings like German cathedral had to be completely rebuilding. Despite of Berlin has many beautiful places that I would like to visit and many activities that you could do.

In Berlin we will can find many attractions like Brandenburg Gate, Berlin Wall or Reichstag Building and Museums. These are recognized for being spaces full of art, culture and beauty, but also recognized as having a meaning for the world, such as the Monument of the Jews or the Berlin Wall. That is of the great tribute to the murdered Jews and is a Memorial of the Holocaust, is composed of 2711 columns distributive in the form of a large labyrinth. I would like visit these last place because I would like feel the emotions and the humor behind of those walls, I don’t know if you can understand that but I mean I want feel the vibrancy.

Of course I want have fun too, so I would visit Haus Shwarzenberg. Haus Shwarzenberg has the best street art and also is a cultural space where we can find numerous art studios, a cinema, a bar and three museums devoted to different personalities of Jewish community like Anna Frank, and have many places to eat (I want eat some vegetarian dishes)


* Curious facts:
-The ride on bike in Berlin is very popular, moving by  bike  is very usual. No matter the weather, the people prefer this mean of transport. For that reason Berlin has over 620 kilometers of cycling lanes and also you can take the bike in the subways because the subway of Berlin has a specially places for that.
    
-  Since Chile to Berlin take 16hours.
-the cost of the round trip part  since $700 dollars without lodging. 
- Travel cost in Germany is $100 EUR for a day.
- The summer season in Germany starts in June, and the Winter on December.

Remember, Germany is not only a country of beer; Germany has beautiful landscapes, nature, buildings and places full of memories, history and meaning.  Personally I like Germany because I consider it an interesting place to visit and know. I have always liked his language.

Bye friends, see your in the next post

Comentarios